Home Forums General Discussions Everyone getting forum notifications?

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael Colclough
      Participant

Can you notify me by commenting on this post to make sure your getting notifications when info is being posted in the forum. Could do with knowing as mainly will be info I need to pass onto you guys.

Gary Pryor
      Participant

Hi Michael yes i’am getting notifications

Michael Colclough
      Participant

Thankyou Gary

Dominic Rybarczyk
      Participant

Where’s the jobs lol

John Brassington
      Participant

All good so far

Chris Ramwell
      Participant

No im not

Michael Colclough
      Participant

I am 😂. Cheers Chris will get it dealt with 😊

Iain Hendry
      Participant

Hi Michael I’m not getting any notifications

Michael Colclough
      Participant

Iain let me know if recieve one from this I’ve just put on. If not will raise issue with developers

Iain Hendry
      Participant

I have got this notification, it went to the trash folder on my emails, sorry for the confusion

Mark Pond
      Participant

Nothing yet

Where do you find the jobs?

Ewan Dorris
      Participant

My last notification was to say my site has been built and is awaiting approval. Nothing since. Not sure if there are any settings on here I need to look at?

David MARK JONES
      Participant

I’m not receiving anything, checked all my email folders too.. 👎

Paul Harrison
      Participant

What a complete waste of time and effort. Been registered for weeks and not seen anything yet other than a blank message that I can’t get rid of.
      Where are the jobs and any indication that this site is even working. Very poor if you ask me.

Michael Colclough
        Participant

Hi Paul

To view jobs that meet your criteria, login, click menu then current jobs followed by open jobs.

Jobs are coming in daily by companies posting jobs & our crawlers search the whole internet to gather all jobs that are posted through the internet.

If no jobs pop up then theres no jobs that meet your criteria, but as I say jobs are posted everyday.

If you need help click the live chat on bottom right, you sent a message via the live chat but before i could explain you disappeared.

The message at the top envelope symbol is a test message which will be removed so ignore that envelope for time being as it will be getting removed.

Any questions fire away.

Thanks
        Michael

Iain Hendry
      Participant

I am getting notifications of jobs, I received a fair few last week, are you sure you are using this service correctly? As in after the email are you looking in your open job section? I think this is a pretty impressive service and definitely a credit to the industry/ people looking for work

Michael Colclough
        Participant

Thanks Iain

Glad it’s working for you 😁 the systems getting there now and will be getting a whole lot better.

Michael Colclough
      Participant

Hi Paul

To view jobs that meet your criteria, login, click menu then current jobs followed by open jobs.

Jobs are coming in daily by companies posting jobs & our crawlers search the whole internet to gather all jobs that are posted through the internet.

If no jobs pop up then theres no jobs that meet your criteria, but as I say jobs are posted everyday.

If you need help click the live chat on bottom right, you sent a message via the live chat but before i could explain you disappeared.

The message at the top envelope symbol is a test message which will be removed so ignore that envelope for time being as it will be getting removed.

Any questions fire away.

Thanks
      Michael

Michael Colclough
      Participant

This forum is for members to connect, if you need me hit the live chat bottom right for assistance, I try get onto the forum as much as I can but with running the main operations of the site it is much easier to speak to me via the live chat.

If I miss your chat message i will follow up with an email directly to you.

So to view jobs

Click current jobs followed by open jobs, if no jobs pop up then unfortunately theres none that meet your criteria BUT jobs are posted & the internet is crawled daily to get you jobs.

Again remember hit the live chat to get in touch directly with myself

Many Thanks
      Mick

Paul Harrison
      Participant

Cheers for the response guys. Glad to see there’s life out there. I made a slight edit to my profile and hey presto 1 job appeared. I guess blade work is a little scarce within 100 miles of my location at present. Also glad to read that the “test message” will be removed soon. It’s been making me think the system was glitched. I’ll stick with it now that I know a little more.

C Rob Taylor
      Participant

I got a job offer yesterday which prompted me to log in and see whats occurring!

My error, I am pretty sure I marked myself as NOT AVAILABLE so wouldn’t expect any offers, but I was showing as AVAILABLE. Changed it as I’m currently sorted.

In answer to your question. Yes, I would appear to be getting notifications when the criteria matches.

Well done and stick with it.

Michael Colclough
        Participant

Yes Rob as soon as you make yourself unavailable job notifications will stop and none will show up. If you become available login and make yourself available to enable notifications and as soon as you made yourself available check in current job folder as any jobs that meet your criteria will instantly show up in current job folder if you are unavailable on the system jobs wont show up either in the current job folder until you render yourself available

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.